Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Intra-Company Rivalries!

Just a quicky for now:

Last Friday, I shot the first of two "Intra-Company Rivalry" matches. That one was the Doom Maidens lightweight division battle of VeVe vs Orlandoe. I'd like to write more about this great and dynamic match-up, but I am unfortunately very short on time right now.

I'll mention that the video started with a bit of a "glove slap" from Orlandoe to VeVe. Well, actually, it was something more like this:


Ouch!

And while I have your eye, here's a little outtake from that "glove slap" -



Now, this ACTUAL trailer from the match sure gives a better idea of what went on that evening between these two speedy grapplers:




Tomorrow I'll be filming the heavyweight match up between Amazon Annie and Clobberetta. No upper limit in that weight division. Amazon Annie is giving up 100 lbs to Clobberetta, but Annie's got those crushing long legs and more speed.

This should prove an interesting battle.

And I expect it might be a bit different from the VeVe vs Orlandoe fight. But, you know, who knows what to expect?! Those Annie and Clobberetta have a grudge to settle, so anything's possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment