Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last week's heavyweight bout!

My goodness, I have to apologize for not blogging in a while. Between the travel and the barrage of work, I just haven't had a moment to commit some quality thoughts to e-paper.

I just noted that my last entry included the trailer for the VeVe vs Orlandoe intra-company lightweight battle. So, I wanted to take a moment to include the trailer for the intra-company heavyweight match of Amazon Annie vs Clobberetta.

This was a really exciting fight to film. Everyone kept asking me which of these ladies I thought would win. Going into the match, I really couldn't give a definite answer. While Annie had been training for a longer time, Clobberetta trained a whole lot in preparation for her June match with the Bulk, and she stayed on her roll from there. Clobberetta had the weight advantage, but Annie had the reach, leg crushing-power, and speed.

I was thinking that whoever got taken down fight would be the one on bottom until a submission took place. I was right to some extent, but often too, the bottom lady made great work of replacing the guard and/or escaping the mount and progressing from there. Impressive!

And very competitive. The holding of the grudge did make me smile. I like it when they fight for sakes.

Anyway, so we currently have a heavyweight and a lightweight title holder here.

More to come. I love these rivalries.

No comments:

Post a Comment