Monday, January 28, 2013

Almost there for January

I'm almost there with a new blog post for January 2013, but I've been swamped.  I just remembered my little blog now as I was swinging through everyone else's blogs (namely VeVe's Wrestling Blog and Orlandoe's OrlandoeSupreme.com).

It's almost 10 pm right now, and I'm about to edit a video we just filmed with VeVe and Wrecks this evening.  But I would like to mention that recent adventures have involved more Bondage Wrestling with VeVe and Keri Spectrum (the Hogtie Wrestling Race), competitive mixed wrestling with VeVe vs Gino and VeVe vs Hanz, the sadistic Lethal Leotards Duo with VeVe and Orlandoe ganging up on Thrash, Belly Punching with VeVe taking the hits, and the birth and development of Orlandoe's personal clips studio (Orlandoe Supreme).

More to come soon, but I need to get to this post-production work for this shoot.  I'll leave you with a nice little highlights reel from the match between VeVe and Hanz that took place earlier this month:


No comments:

Post a Comment