Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Wrestling Ladies on Twitter. A List of Names!

What I am about the post below is also a post I made to the yahoogroup just now.  But I think it's important to put here as well, for recording keeping's sake!

I use Twitter a lot (http://www.twitter.com/).  Not a TON.  Not as much as some people.  But I do use it more than I use Facebook or other social media platforms.  I just like it.  I have always liked Twitter, ever since I was introduced to it in 2009.

It's great for spreading news, for spreading news quickly, especially.  It's short bursts, but it also allows those short bursts to contain links and images.  Links to articles, websites, art, video media, other Twitterers.  

I in particular like it because of the Twitter widget I have embedded in our website, making my Twitter a quick and easy way to constantly be updating the news feed on the site.  Furthermore, my re-tweets (re-posting other people's updates) also appear on that widget's news feed, which I think it just great.  So even people who don't have a Twitter account can also benefit from the service, simply by looking at the feed on the site.

But anyway, here is my cross-post, which shares a list of wrestlers' Twitter names and accounts that I have collected.  These are largely people that I know personally or interact with.  If you're a Twitterer or looking to make an account, this list may be handy to you:

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ 


Doom Maidens / Diablo:   http://www.twitter.com/doommaidens
...

It's certainly not all-inclusive, but it is a pretty good list, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment