Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Video from NYC Wrestling Filming Mega Event 2013

Hey everyone,

Since people are asking, I am going to give you a listing of the matches I filmed for our studio during this past mega filming weekend.  I'm sending this out because I've got a lot of videos right now, and getting all of the promotional materials assembled for each one to be released is going to take some time.

So, here is a basic list.  If you see anything of interest, hit me up, ask me questions, and we can get it over to you before the official releases.  E-mail is:  orders@doommaidens.com   Also, if the title is a link, that means that has been released.

Female vs Female Videos:
VeVe vs Minxy Li: Bondage wrestling Original October video file was lost
... but we filmed a rematch:  VeVe vs Minxy Li: Bondage Wrestling (Nov 2013)
VeVe dominates Savannah Fox (Pro-style)


Mixed Videos:
VeVe and Hanz present 2 leg locks

Wow, that's a lot of videos to have for one time!!

 

 

 



 

 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment