Monday, May 12, 2014

West Coast Video Tour: Sinn Sage, Andrea Rosu, Ariel, Kara, Savannah

I'm pleased to announce that on this Saturday we'll be heading out to the West Coast for a wrestling video tour!  With camera in hand, I'll be joined by VeVe Lane and am scheduled to film specific videos with Sinn Sage in San Diego and then Andrea Rosu and Ariel X in San Francisco.




Model Mayhem Profile from these above ladies, which is where these pictures came from:  Sinn Sage, Andrea Rosu, Ariel X.


Upon my announcement about the trip, fans also suggested we reconnect with Darling.  We'll also be stopping in Los Angeles, which is where Mistress Kara is as well.  Oh my, suddenly a lot of possibilities.  We head out in only a few days from now, and I'd like to be able to set up with Darling and Kara, if time scheduling permits...



I'd certainly love to add more videos to the already-slated schedule, and I'm definitely open to suggestions.

Aside from a special opponent for one video with Ariel and Andrea, I am the only male victim/opponent who will be readily available for each of these filming stops.  More Diablo action in the works?

I'll certainly keep you posted.  And, as ever, suggestions are welcome!

** For suggestions and custom requests, write directly to VeVe:  veve.wrestler@gmail.com


* Updated Information:

We are indeed set up with Mistress Kara for filming when we are in L. A.

VeVe also just confirmed a shoot with Savannah Fox for our West Coast visit as well.  Sounds good!






I also realized that 2 of our relocated male wrestlers are also out in California cities where we'll be visiting:  Jason (L.A.) and Conrad (San Fran).  Jason is where Kara is.  Conrad is where Ariel and Andrea are.  Maybe they are up for some filming as well...?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment