Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finally! VeVe's match with Dia Zerva.

This match was a challenge to get, what with Dia's head injury causing us to postpone the first shoot attempt. And then with me being laid up so I couldn't shoot the rescheduled match. Then our backup cameraman couldn't make it. Then, just Sunday, Clobberetta told us that she had a conflict and couldn't film it either.

That put is in a bit of a hard spot. We had the wrestlers ready to go, but no camera operator. But luckily, one of my wrestling party buddies stepped up and answered our last minute call for help. And he did a great job with the filming!

I just put the finishing touches on the match video and have uploaded it to our server. Screen stills have been extracted for the video product page and for the ladies' to hold onto. I'm about to open PhotoShop to get to work on selecting the best stills - always a hard task to narrow those down - and to get the match "cover photo" - an even harder task!

And I already pulled out a little Match Highlight clip that I thought looked really neat. It is a clip of VeVe pumping a jumping reverse triangle on Dia. Totally out of the blue and a real interesting transition. Here is the highlight:






Ok, enough blogging now. Back to work so I can get this out in good time.

And many thanks to our great sponsor who made this match possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment