Saturday, December 11, 2010

VeVe vs Dia Zerva on Monday

We've finally got VeVe Lane's video match against Dia Zerva rescheduled for this coming Monday. Their original plans for their match were cancelled when Dia reported a head injury last month. But now, it looks like this bout is going to happen at last.

Unfortunately, I won't be manning the camera for this one. I just had some surgery, so my mobility is a tad limited. In my stead, Clobberetta will be capturing the action. She did a nice job with our last two videos that featured me and VeVe together, and she is learning my fast-action-capture videography style well, so I feel confident about her shooting the Dia Zerva match.

I'll be handling the editing on the match, so I'll give it a nice, fast turn around time.

And there's the latest update in my world of wrestling media production.

No comments:

Post a Comment