Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Female Tickle Wrestling!

I'd been curious to see what competitive tickle wrestling would be like. So, we gathered together two local ticklish female wrestlers and set them head-to-head. The result?




That little trailer just gives a glimpse of the madness that ensued.

Of course, gotta love it, the "m" in the final aspect of the ".com" of the web address attached to the video had to fall onto the lower line. Well, you know, since that was such a crazy video, there needed to be a little additional craziness in there.

I've filmed some tickle wrestling before, in a mixed match video involving Veronica Vicious. The was more of a one-sided match, where Veronica was the one doing the tickling, and her opponent could do nothing more but survive the tickle torture. That was maybe a year or more ago. Whatmore, on the same evening of the tickle match between VeVe and Annie there, I also filmed a tickle torture match between VeVe and infamous wrestle-victim ShortFuse Mark. Like Veronica's mixed tickle video, this one was also one-sided, with only VeVe allowed to tickle.


But this match between VeVe and Annie was a mutual tickler vs tickler type of match. And it was hysterical. I'll tell you , when you watch people tickle each other or attempt to tickle each other - you know, the way that ticklers make the tickletickle verbalizations - well, when you watch that going on, it's just hard not to laugh yourself.

So, I realized I had a smile glued to my face as I was editing the match. And every time I watch the match or the trailer. Your mileage may vary, but that's my experience-take on the matter!

I know a lot of people have been asking for bondage wrestling combined with tickle wrestling. That item is also on the to-do for us. The thing to do there, though, is to consider suitable opponents. But that is speculation for another day!



No comments:

Post a Comment