Monday, May 27, 2019

Hello 2019, from nearly mid-way. New wrestlers and Training

Oh, my poor blog!  I have been so unable to update for way too long!  Twitter has really taken over for me, posting via the Doom Maidens main account.

But I was just talking with newcomer Katarina this evening.  We were talking about blogging.  And I went back to check out my old blog.  And, it is so faithful and reliable, it is still here!  And it remembers everything!  It was so nice to come over and be able to read my very first entries on here from 2010.  And also to remember the "Post-Apocalyptic Thong" photoshoot we did with VeVe on the pier.

Anyway, things are happening.  Just not macro-blogging!  Sadness.

But the lady wrestlers have been training especially diligently this year, and I am so excited to see such progress and such hard work going in!  Hats off especially to our relative newcomers -- those who have been training for 2 years or less -- They have been putting in a lot of effort to catch up.

Wrestler Training!

I'd love to talk more about the wrestlers' training and progress!  I am deciding that the blog may be the medium to do that, since Twitter only allows for the short bursts of info, before everything gets lost in the shuffle.  So, yeah, indeed, maybe back to the long-form blog for talking about wrestler progress.

With that said, let's make a starting point for this!  Here are some candid shots of the ladies training in the park last week.  Here we have Aralia, Katarina, and Ursa.  They work on their Mount attacks and escapes... and they also pause for a moment for the camera!

 

The ladies have been drilling their skills for working from the top and bottom of a mounted pin.  Escapes are coming along, but everyone is looking forward to drilling attacks, of course.  

All righty, it has suddenly gotten very late at night here, so I will curtail.  But more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment