Sunday, July 4, 2010

A brief look at June 2010 video matches

When I sit back and consider June 2010, I realize just how much wrestling video action was going on!

We did so much!

Certainly, there was the NYC Wrestling Showcase, but that was late in June - on the 19th! We also had a ton of action before and after. Check out this shoot recollection, listed by shoot date:

1. 6/9 Jenny Sjodin vs Jay (Doom Maidens)
2. 6/10 Jenny vs Amazon Annie (which I shot for Southern Belles)
3. 6/14 Orlandoe vs Ivy
4. 6/19 NYC Wrestling Showcase matches (8): VeVe Lane vs Dominique Danger, Rachel Sinclair vs Joe, Sherry Stunns vs Amazon Annie, Jay vs Lady J Diesel, Sherry Stunns vs Rachel Sinclair, Lady J vs Dominique, Clobberetta vs Bulk, plus after-hours extra Orlandoe vs Rachel Sinclair.
5. 6/20 Showcase extras (4): VeVe Lane vs Rachel Sinclair, Dominique vs the Bulk, VeVe vs Clobberetta, Rachel vs Hanz (for Rachel's site).
6. 6/25 VeVe Lane vs Ginger Martin (Hot Muscle Mom)

So that came to 16 video matches that I shot in June. Granted, I only needed to process 14 of them, since two were shot for other sites. And 2 of those 14 were for non-distribution, and 1 was a youtube freebee.

Of those remaining 11 that were intended for our video store, I got 7 released in June. Also note that we released the previosuly-shot VeVe Lane vs Jenny Sjodin REMATCH on June 10.

So, there were 8 video match releases in June 2010. And 7 of those were shot in June.

Yeah, June 2010 was definitely a busy month for wrestling videography. And I kept my sanity and still managed to have time to train pretty regularly myself. Summertime brings magic energy, I think.

(Below: some cover images for these matches)

July will be a travel month. The ladies have trips scheduled for Atlanta, GA; Toronto, Canada; and Boston, MA. Then in August: Wildwood, NJ; and TBA in Pennsylvania. Then to Montreal, Canada, for Labor Day weekend. All are road trips. Buckle up!

No comments:

Post a Comment