Sunday, July 11, 2010

Silver Bikini Photos for a Sunday



While VeVe and Clobberetta fight through New Jersey traffic on their way home from Atlanta, and while Amazon Annie settles in after her return home from tropical travels, I am here at the office selecting photos from VeVe's Silver Bikini photoshoot from last Wednesday.

The Post-Apocalyptic Thong photos have gone up onto VeVe's website already. They are here: Post Apocalyptic Thong Gallery. Those are my top 14 selects out of 100 or so. I'm sure when VeVe gets in, she will have a few words with me about that! Hopefully she will like those selections.

The next trick is this Silver Bikini set. A solo set from the same day as the thong shoot. Taken out on the pier with the setting sun.

This is the bikini that VeVe wore in her recent match with Dominique Danger at the NYC Wrestling Showcase on June 19. You will notice that the top has only one strap. That one strap is actually three individual thin straps. The result of this arrangement? The top doesn't stay in place too well for a competitive wrestling match.

The result of that? VeVe had to switch to a different top for the second round of her match against Dominique.

So, as I write this, I am also making some thumbnails of my photo selects. I have selected about 17 photos from this set of 100+. As with the other set, I am sure VeVe will have some thoughts to add regarding the selections once she gets an eye on what I've got here.

And while I have your eye, here is a photo that shows a bit of the finger and toe nail job that led to the taking-place of the shoot:

It's clear polish, as far as I can tell. But apparently it took quite a while to do and cost enough to make you want to take care of it. The mind boggles.

And now, onward with this photo work.

No comments:

Post a Comment