Monday, November 8, 2010

The Slap Down is on its way!

This is quite amusing to see develop. Looks like I'll be filming a splendid catfight between two very physically different opponents tomorrow: VeVe Lane vs Clobberetta. I love filming catfights! Here's some of what the ladies have been saying to each other on the DM yahoogroup:

Clobberetta started in with:

So, yesterday while training with VeVe I noticed there were an unusual amount of 'accidental' slaps and scratches. I think she's been getting a little too comfortable in the catfight/MMA setting. I'm not a catfight gal myself, but hell hath no fury like a Clobber-woman's scorn! If she likes to hit, then so be it - I can slap, too. Bring it on, little furious thing... you will be crushed!


So, tomorrow I'm going to be doing my first catfight video against VeVe Lane. As a newbie to this, I don't know what people generally wear - I'm used to singlets. Does anyone have any catfight attire suggestions?


Clobberetta


So, VeVe answered back:

Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait just a second here!

Sure thing, Clobberetta, you want a catfight, that's just fine by me. But let's get some facts straight here first. Who was the person throwing her weight around all over the mats during our training yesterday? And by weight I don't mean good, old fair-fighting body weight, I mean those big clumsy elbows of yours.

I guess a few warning slaps weren't enough to teach you to watch yourself, look out for your opponent, and keep a nice, friendly grappling match friendly. No problem, you're a newbie yet. We can switch over to catfighting and make the lessons a lot harder and faster.

You can thank me tomorrow.
- VeVe


Get the popcorn out, folks. This is going to be a great fight. These two both have a high pain tolerance, so, at least from my point of view, it will be quite a sight to see just how much slapping goes on here! Also, does such a size difference make a difference in a catfight style bout? Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment