Monday, November 15, 2010

I was a Spandex Wrestling Video Victim

Since I'm lean and mean lately, VeVe called me back to co-star in another wrestling video with her. The theme of this work: Spandex Wrestling Domination.


VeVe had been wanting to do a new spandex wrestling domination video for some time. Her first in this style was a match against the fully spandex-clad Silver Ghost. Since quite a few video fans seemed interested in and intrigued by the mixed wrestling spandex match, we reloaded and set up to shoot this new one, taking place over a year or two later.

VeVe and I both wore very shiny, slick spandex for this video. Essentially, our attire consisted of dancewear. VeVe had a white spandex half-body suit over which she wore a teal-ish blue leotard. Her laying of garments created an interesting effect with all of the white and blue straps crossing over her back and shoulders. Both of these spandex pieces had smooth and slippery textures.

I also wore a half-body suit, but it black. Since the upper part of the body suit wasn't quite working for us, I instead rolled it down and essentially turned it into a pair of leggings. I was pleased and surprised at how well the body suit stayed in place as leggings and didn't unroll during the course of the struggle.

So, on to the meat of the matter.

This was indeed a domination style video, and the focus of it was to get my head crushed by spandex-clad legs as much as possible. For 20 minutes of filming. I can out of there with a bloody nose, a slightly irritated larynx, and a light headed feeling.

Then, of course, there was also the spandex legged body scissoring - some sore ribs for the next morning - and a good deal of School Girl Pinning and rough facesitting, which I believe was the cause of the nose bleed.

Normally I can fight through a nose bleed, and I have been able to get them to stop during matches before, often with no one really realizing it had happened. However, when white leggings are crushing my face, blood will show up real fast and will cause a lot of staining. So, after I noticed that I couldn't easily stop the blood with VeVe constantly smashing my face, I had to take a moment to directly address the matter.

I had to wonder, though, if viewers would be interested in seeing the brutality of this blood all over the light-colored spandex. Imagine my face, a tight head scissors or leg triangle wrapped on me, and blood streaming out of my nose with nothing I could do about it. But, for the sake of VeVe's brand new, shiny attire, we passed on that opportunity.

I will say that spandex is damned slippery. It's kind of like oil wrestling without the oil. Sort of. It was quite an interesting feeling to try to lock onto VeVe's spandex-clad legs with my spandex-clad legs. Total slippage. But it's a nice, smooth slipping feeling. Real minimal friction. Smooth like ice. And, as a result, it is fairly easy to slip out of attempted holds and locks. Well, except for those darned School Girl Pins. But perhaps a spandex face mask might have helped with that...

Anyway, I got a thrashing in this video. Although it was domination style in favor of VeVe, she sure didn't hold back or simply "indicate" any of the holds - and thus for my bumps and bruises. It was a little bit like being sucked up into a tornado, actually.

Clobberetta ran the camera for this one, and she did a fine job of getting in to capture all of the spandexy punishment that VeVe was dishing out, along with all of my suffering.

That match should be along soon, though screen stills, as you have seen, are up and about and should be around in VeVe's photo galleries even sooner.

And so, that's it for now. Oh boy, never a dull moment in wrestling video production.

No comments:

Post a Comment